Humble Bundle has always been known as the go to store for purchasing games at a steal while donating money to charity. With every bundle purchase, your payment is divided between the digital store, the game developers, and a charity of your choice. Well, the Humble Freedom Bundle is a bit different as 100% of your purchase will go directly to charity. In addition to that, Humble Bundle will match all contributions up to $300,000.
The Humble Freedom Bundle is a bundle that talks about the current political climate in America. “We humbly remember that the United States is a nation of immigrants, and we proudly stand with developers, authors, and charities that champion liberty and justice for all,” says the Bundle’s description.
To match that statement, this bundle’s proceeds will go to the American Civil Liberties Union, the International Rescue Committee, and Doctors Without Borders. Organizations that Humble Bundle believe provide “humanitarian assistance to refugees and displaced people as well as in defense of justice, human rights, and civil rights.”
So what exactly will $30 get you? Well, here’s the full list of games and books that are currently presented on the store as well as their overall rating on Steam. Take note that it does say that more content may arrive in the future.
- “A Little Gold Book Of Ghastly Stuff” by Neil Gaiman
- “Any Empire” by Nate Powell
- “The Boys Vol. 1: The Name Of The Game” Issues #1-6
- “Information Doesn’t Want To Be Free” (Audiobook) by Cory Doctorow, Neil Gaiman, Amanda Palmer. Read by Wil Wheaton
- R In A Nutshell (2nd Edition)
- “The Smart Girl’s Guide To Privacy: Practical Tips For Staying Safe Online” by Violet Blue
- “Walkaway: Chapter One Preview” (Audiobook) by Cory Doctorow. Read by Wil Wheaton
The Humble Freedom Bundle will be available until February 20, 12:59 PM CST. A reminder that 100% of all purchases go straight to charity and that neither the developers, writers, or Humble Bundle are getting any profit from this deal.