The Minecraft community is an imaginative bunch. In fact, I don’t think Notch would disagree on the point that the community has helped shape what we all know Minecraft as today. The latest from the Minecraft community is something that blends two of my favorite things into one awesome ball of gaming goodness. Meet Mine 4 Dead: Blockhawk Down, a mod for the game that is a Minecraft/Left 4 Dead mashup.
In Mine 4 Dead: Blockhawk Down you’ll be able to use your favorite characters from Valves popular first person shooter’s in both the single player survival and survival multiplayer modes for Minecraft. The mod includes three levels with all the trappings of Left 4 Dead. Safe Rooms, Checkpoints, and Blocky versions of the classic characters of Valve’s game mix quite well with the Minecraft gameplay but don’t take my word for it, have a look at the trailer that was recently released for the modification below.
If you’re waiting on pins and needles for the Minecraft Adventure Update, maybe this will pull you through.
- Mojang Responds To Minecraft 1.9 Combat Update Concerns
- Developer warns next Minecraft Xbox 360 Update could be a ways off
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Update still has no release date
- Minecraft Battle Mode Update Available Now for All Consoles
- Rumor: Microsoft Buying Minecraft Developer Mojang Is Worth $2.5 Billion