Mojang have just released a brand new beta version of Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.11.0; which will be the thirteenth beta of 0.11.0 and fix another wave of bugs..
Game developer Johan Bernhardsson, who has been working on Minecraft Pocket Edition and keeping fans up-to-date on the latest developments, has recently updated the changelog of version 0.11.0. Bernhardsson took time to thanks fans for their continued support; commenting on the social networking website Twitter, “Thanks everyone for testing!”
The betas so far, for version 0.11.0, have added a range of new content such as multiple new mobs and the previously promised feature of player skins. As well as adding new content the many build versions of 0.11.0 have attempted to fix small issues and game breaking bugs.
Here’s the full list of bug fixes and tweaks that will be brought in with the update to Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.11.0 beta 13:
- Fixed crash when fishing
- Fixed crash on loading chunks too early
- Fixed crash when creating certain entities
- Fixed various language related issues
- Fixed lighting with entities outside of world bounds
- Fixed back button not working in options screen
- Added all tools to the creative inventory
Mojang has not yet confirmed how many betas are left until Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.11.0 will be officially released.