Sony has now revealed more details about Driveclub VR which will be available/playable on the PlayStation VR headset when it comes out later this year.
Sony announced that Driveclub VR will be released in 2016 and is more realistic than ever. The first-person perspective will give players a new way of playing the game. Game features are below as outlined in the press release.
- Game modes: Online virtual reality multiplayer race modes and an action-packed single player career are joined by drifting and time trial challenges
- Tracks: New and classic DRIVECLUB tracks are brought to life through the power of PlayStation VR, including five all-new Urban locations
- A closer look: Every car is recreated with immaculate detail for players to explore up close with Inspection Mode
- Cruise control: A little time to kick back, open the throttle or just coast and explore any track, in any country at your leisure in Cruise Mode.
- Virtual passenger: An immersive thrill ride through exciting replays of hot laps as players watch themselves handle their greatest challenges from a unique viewpoint in Passenger Mode.
Driveclub VR should be out around the same time as the PlayStation VR hits store shelves on October 13th, 2016.