It’s that time of year where the focus is on games coming later this year as E3 approaches. With everyone’s eyes moving towards the announcement of new games, publishers naturally do not have very many releases coming this week.
While the number of releases is small, there are still three physical releases this week. The biggest is the long delayed console version of The Elder Scrolls Online for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Tuesday also has the release of Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy for PS Vita both in retail and digitally, which you can already read our review for right here.
There are some other smaller releases during the week, like Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure on 3DS, but the biggest end of the week release is LEGO Jurassic World, the latest in the long line of LEGO games from TT Games.
Check out the full list of new releases below of what you can expect to be released the week of June 7th through June 13th.
- Aero’s Quest (PC/Steam)
- Dreaming (PC/Steam)
- NEO AQUARIUM – The King of Crustaceans (PC/Steam)
- Titanis (PC/Steam)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
- Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy (PS Vita)
- Hustle Kings (PlayStation 4/PSN)
- Invokers Tournament (PlayStation 4/PSN)
- Arcade Archives Gradius (PlayStation 4/PSN)
- Kholat (PC/Steam)
- Monster Jam Battlegrounds (Xbox 360/XBLA, PC/Steam)
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS/eShop)
- The Story Goes On (PC/Steam)
- LEGO Jurassic World (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, 3DS, PS Vita)