We have been waiting for a long time now to hear about an English voice cast for Persona 5, and today Atlus has finally shared the news that fans have been waiting for. Atlus USA revealed the full voice cast for the game, which definitely includes some talented people from the industry.
The following is the voice cast for Persona 5:
- Xander Mobus as the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
Atlus has also shared a video that details the protagonist of the game, and leading up to the release of the game they will be releasing videos detailing each of the other cast members. You can check out the first video on the protagonist at the bottom of this post.
Persona 5 is available now in Japan, though it will launch in the US on February 14th for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. The game was extremely well received by Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, with the magazine rating the game a 39/40.
- This article was updated on:October 19th, 2016