A new Xbox One update has now been released for preview members. Most of the fixes center around Cortana and messaging.
Full details of the Xbox One update for preview members have been posted via MSPoweruser. You can check out the changes that have been implemented below.
- When a user attempts to send a message and cannot due to low reputation, that user will now see a dialog informing them of the reason they cannot send messages, and direct them to Xbox Support.
- Speech recognition for France, Italy, Germany, and Spain has been updated in this build to better recognize your voice commands. If you are located in one these locales, we encourage you to opt in to Cortana via the Cortana app in My games & apps. As you use Cortana we collect field data, allowing us to improve the Cortana experience for everyone.
- Groove Music should no longer crash when launched via Cortana.
- Narrator Resolved an issue which caused OneGuide to crash if launched while Narrator is active.
- Virtual Keyboard Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause the virtual keyboard to stop recognizing input.
- Settings The Detailed Network Statistics page should no longer appear blank if Xbox Live is experiencing an outage at the same time.
Remember, these Xbox One changes are only available for those that are part of the preview program. A new update for more members will be out in the near future.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018