Capcom’s squad based take on the Resident Evil franchise will be seeing a beta in early 2012 according to recent reports. The game which will focus on online cooperative efforts to conceal the conspiracy in Raccoon City during the events of Resident Evil 2 & 3, will need some testing before the game sees its final release.
Last week at Capcom’s Gamers Day Event, the publisher revealed that the general gaming public will get a chance to test drive the game before launch. Whether it will be full out beta where Capcom is looking to improve the game pre-launch, or whether its a nearly finished demo to entice players to the game was not revealed.
Capcom also revealed a good bit of media for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, like this “Conspiracy Trailer” from yesterday.
- PlayStation Plus vs. Xbox Live Games with Gold for October 2016
- Resident Evil HD Remaster vs Gamecube REmake Graphics Comparison Video
- Here’s How Much Space You’ll Need For Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is Not Survival Horror
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Launching in March 2012