One of the PlayStation brand’s most iconic characters from recent history will be appearing in PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale. The game’s roster which is being slowly revealed on the website for the title. LittleBigPlanet’s Sackboy and Metal Gear Rising’s Raiden were shown briefly in the roster for the game.
While Sackboy was shown within the roster of fighters, Raiden was featured in an “Ultimate Match Ups” panel where he was seen fighting against Cole McGrath of inFamous. SuperBot has since rectified their error, so expect at least these two more characters in the PlayStation AllStars roster.
These two characters had previously been rumored for the game after a massive leak that occured after the game was released in a private beta.
- Jak and Daxter, Cole McGrath join the fight for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Sony likely readying PlayStation All-Stars Reveal
- Massive PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale leak reveals new characters, items, stages
- Sony focused on gaming experiences for E3 2012
- PlayStation All-Stars is “a rip-off”, says Bayonetta creator