StarCraft II fans already know that the StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta is live and has been since the beginning of April. Blizzard recently released the patch notes for the StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta which includes a few notable changes.
If you aren’t in the beta yet, fear not as Blizzard has said that they will continue to add more players. Also if you don’t already own StarCraft II or Heart Of The Swarm, you could still be up to join the beta as it requires neither. If you have been invited, you will receive an update to what is normally displayed as ‘PTR’, will be renamed ‘In Development’ and you would have received an email via your associated Battle.net email welcoming you to the StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta.
Patch 2.5.0 was recently announced and revealed via the official blog for StarCraft II. Below is a list of the changes that it implements.
- Fixed an issue where users attempting to launch the game from the executable file would receive an error.
- Fixed an issue where uninstalling Legacy of the Void beta would not remove all the intended files.
- The beta client version displayed on Battle.net Desktop App now matches the version found in the game client login screen.
- The “Scan and Repair” feature is now available to Legacy of the Void beta installations.
- Fixed an issue with consistency in installation flow themes.
- Fixed an issue where only the 32-bit client was able to launch via the Battle.net Desktop App.
- Players can now switch languages in the Void beta client without receiving an error message.
Even more recent than that is the small patch that was released today which is addressed on the forums. Below is a list of the fixes that the latest patch includes.
- Fixed an issue in which some maps were using the Heart of the Swarm mineral layout.
- Fixed an issue in which buildings could be constructed over phased units.
- Fixed an issue on Coda LE where a worker in the lower-right hand base would not mine as intended.
- The Disruptor unit radius has been reduced in order to match its intended size.
So there you have it, all the StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta patch notes. Legacy Of The Void is expected to release sometime in 2015 on PC.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018