The future is bright for developer ConcernedApe’s Stardew Valley, as a lot more content is on the horizon that will be bringing the game new content as well as bringing it to new platforms. A release date for the upcoming 1.1 update has not yet been revealed, but you can check out its contents below.
- More late-game content
- New farm buildings
- New crops
- New artisan goods
- New advanced farming/producing mechanics
- Shane and Emily will be marriage candidates. They will also have more events and dialogue as a result.
- More marriage content for all spouses
- More events for the non-marriage NPC’s
- Improvements/Additions to mining and combat
- Ability to move buildings and other convenience features
- More bug fixes
- More secrets
- More small, fun touches to the world
The rest of the upcoming plans for Stardew Valley are only listed as coming later this year, but they include co-op multiplayer, console ports and merchandise. You can check out the full details on the future of Stardew Valley from the game’s official website by clicking right here.
If you’re considering getting into Stardew Valley on PC, we recently published a beginners’s guide for the game that you can check out by clicking right here.