On Christmas Eve, I promised that I would bring you Steam sale highlights for Christmas day. Unfortunately, I forgot. So to make amends, here is an extra large Steam sale highlights post for you, to save you some time and money!
Bargain Bin – Under $5 Highlights
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons – $1.49 A very cheap price for an interesting game where you control two characters simultaneously to solve puzzles.
- FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition – $2.49 Ever wanted to be like Captain Kirk and order a whole compartment of your ship to be de-pressurized and locked down, sending red shirts into space? Now you can!
- Postal 2 – $0.99 A game for less than a dollar. And it’s Postal 2 too! Cat shotgun anybody?
- Democracy 3 – $4.99 Now you can see how you would do if you ran for political office. Simulate a whole political campaign!
- Terraria – $2.99 2D minecraft. Enough said.
- Mount & Blade Warband – $3.99 Lead your own “warband” of warriors as you try to make a name for yourself in a fictional medieval-like region where you might even be able to become king one day!
- Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword – $1.99 Based on the Polish historical novel chronicling 17th century Eastern Europe, lead a band of troops as you make a name for yourself in the time period.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – $3.39 It may no longer be canon due to a stupid thing known as Disney, but it’s still worth playing, if you haven’t already.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 – $3.39 Now that you’ve played the first one, why not play the second one, which is just as good!
- Limbo – $2.49 A highly influential indie puzzle platformer, you’d be doing yourself a disservice if you’ve never played it.
- Hearts of Iron III – $2.49 With Hearts of Iron IV coming soon, giving yourself a reminder of how the premier WWII grand strategy works at a bargain bin price can only be beneficial!
- Halo: Spartan Assault – $1.99 A Halo game for less than $2? Sounds like a good deal, even if it is top-down, which isn’t always a bad thing.
- Slender: The Arrival – $3.99 Thankfully cheap, you’ll need the money for new underwear.
- Amnesia: The Dark Decent – $4.99 See above.
- Fez – $2.49 Another influential platformer indie title. Worth giving a try if you haven’t already!
Good Steam Sale Deals
- Company of Heroes 2 – $9.99
- Anno 2070 – $7.49
- Thief (2014 Remake) – $7.49
- Shadow of Mordor – $29.99
- South Park: Stick of Truth – $13.59
What games did you get on the Steam Sale this Christmas? Let us know in the comments below!
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018