The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is easily one of the largest game of 2015 and now we know just how much space that fantasy world is going to take up on each platform. Uncovered by DualShockers, the Xbox store page for CD Projekt RED’s ambitious RPG now shows a download size of 25.15GB for the Xbox One version. However, BecauseImBatman commented on N4G that The Witcher 3 is not the aforementioned size and is, instead, 30.4GB once installed. To prove this claim, the user provided an image which can be seen here.
That brings the Xbox One version more in line with the game’s current listings on PS4 and PC. The US PlayStation Store has replaced the previous placeholder figure for the title’s PS4 counterpart with 35GB. The PC version also sits at 35GB.
All of these numbers fall below previous reports of Geralt of Rivia’s upcoming outing requiring a massive 50GB of storage space, which is still reflected on the EU PlayStation Store page. So start clearing out those unneeded games on your hard drive and take advantage of the pre-load opportunities on your platform of choice. That way you’re ready to jump into this highly-anticipated installment of The Witcher when it hits May 19th.
- Many People Having Trouble Connecting To Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Online Servers
- The Witcher 3 Developer Clears The Air With Xbox One Footage
- Patch Update 1.02 For Dragon Ball Xenoverse Will Address Server Issues
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s PS4 And Xbox One Resolution Disparity Doesn’t Bother Dev
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Upcoming Xbox One Update Locks Framerate at 30 FPS
- It’s ‘Up To Sony’ If Tekken 7 Has PS4/Xbox One Cross-Play
- Tekken 7 Will Consider Adding More Fighters And Stages From Different Countries
- Improvements Are Being Made To Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Servers
- CD Projekt hoping to hit 1080p on the Xbox One with Witcher 3
- New Dragon Ball Xenoverse Update Patch Now Available