Trek to Yomi has received a new update for May 20th, 2022. The Trek to Yomi patch notes for update 1.01 can be found and there are a number of new changes and things that have been fixed for players. This update features a number of bugs that impacted numerous gameplay elements as well as some fixes for the audio and visuals for Trek to Yomi.
This is the first patch for Trek to Yomi, so anyone who’s been playing the game since the launch earlier this month has unfortunately had to deal with the issues addressed in this patch. You can find the full list of changes you’ll find when applying the latest update in the patch notes below:
The game will have different versions of the patch depending on which platform you play on. The first patch on Steam is listed as 1.01. Though on PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 you may see the patch listed as 1.006 or 1.06.
Trek to Yomi Patch Notes 1.01 Update May 20
- Fixed a rare bug with saves where the player was losing his progression
- Fixed bug with the wrong scale and player spawn in sequence at Chapter 7
- Fixed Sanjuro`s weapon hitbox
- Fixed Spearman encounter where AI attacks player during his introduction
- Fixed animation of Aiko in Chapter 1 when her model occasionally slides
- Fixed bridge animation in Chapter 5
- Fixed walking on the destroyed bridge in Chapter 3
- Fixed walking on the fence in Chapter 7
- Fixed bugs related to Bo-Shurikens
- Marksman and Archer can no longer perform a kick in the infinite loop
- Various fixes of hint display across the whole game
- Improvements to descriptions and localization polish
- Improved stability of AI logic causing improper behavior or occasional crashes
- Improved setup of a collision on characters
- Removal of unwanted menu slider flickering
- Removal of unwanted camera flickering
- Added audio feedback for changing volume settings
- Improved functionality of V-Sync option with different framerate caps
- Various fixes for incorrect input recognition
- Various crash fixes on different platforms
- Fixed puzzles in Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
You can find the full patch notes for Trek to Yomi on the game’s Steam page.
Trek to Yomi is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One X/S consoles.