Haemimont Games have just released their brand new action role play game, Victor Vran, on Steam Early Access.
Best known for the iconic Tropico franchise, Haemimont Games have turned their attention to creating a monster filled action title. Scheduled for full release later this year, gamers who purchase the title now will get free content updates throughout development, the full game upon launch and an exclusive Wanderer in-game outfit. The team invites players to help them test the game and shape the development process of Victor Vran.
Victor Vran currently has around six hours of slaying monsters entertainment, set over two playable regions. New regions and content will become available through frequent updates during Early Access. In the current build players can:
- Try out custom character builds by using a multitude of weapons, consumables, destiny cards and demon powers
- Master four weapon types: Sword, Shotgun, Hammer and Rapier. Each weapon type is unique, providing a distinct play style and special attacks.
- Change the difficulty using cursed Hex items that strengthen enemies and make combat more challenging.
- Dodge, jump and use special moves to gain the upper hand against the hordes of enemies.
- Play using keyboard and mouse or an Xbox controller.
Available from today, Victor Vran is priced on Steam at $19.99 in North America, £15.99 in the UK and €19.99 in Europe.