A new update patch will be released soon for Watch Dogs 2. Sadly, this new patch still does not add seamless online multiplayer to the game.
Ubisoft posted more information about the new update for Watch Dogs 2 via the official website. The patch notes are for the PS4 and Xbox One version of the game. Details can be seen below.
Overnight we are pushing Title Update 1.04 to the live environment to fix a few known issues that have been identified since launch. This patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on, more info will be available on that soon.
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Ubisoft encourages Watch Dogs 2 owners to continue playing the game to let them know of further issues that they can address in the future.
- This article was updated on:November 19th, 2016