The next major expansion to World Of Warcraft, the Warlords Of Draenor is coming in fast and as with any expansion comes a pre-expansion patch. This time they have announced a new feature that many fans will be happy to take advantage of.
Deleting a character to only want to utilize it later or even in situations where it was a complete mistake or *gasp* someone else (brother, sister, child, scorned lover) hopped on your WoW account and decided to be moody and delete a character. This was always followed by the sad realization that it is now gone forever. Thankfully, Blizzard will be implementing a patch where this issue is solved by a simple press of a button. However, there will be a few stipulations outlined by Blizzard, as so this is not overly abused by the community.
- Characters under level 10 and Death Knights at level 55 are not eligible to be undeleted.
- Characters between level 10 and level 29 will no longer be recoverable after 90 days.
- Characters between level 30 and 49 will no longer be recoverable after 120 days.
- All other characters level 50 and above are eligible to be undeleted at any time.
- Please keep in mind you will only be able to use the undelete option once every 30 days.
On top of this, you can also reclaim a deleted characters name.This was also outlined by Blizzard. There is only one Flugur.
“We’ll be holding deleted character names for a limited time, and the original creator can reclaim it for use on a new character during that time. If you create a new character with the same name as one of your deleted characters (let’s say Flugur), the new character must be renamed, transferred, or deleted to complete the restoration of the original Flugur.”
Blizzard have finally answered many fans frustrations with this announcement and hopefully when Draenor releases it will make many more happy fans. Warlords Of Draenor is set to release on November 13th.