The Battlefield 1 Apocalypse DLC has arrived and players are now fighting across the war torn landscapes of the new content. Alongside the release of new maps and modes, there are also a bunch of new weapons to unlock. DICE has made some considerable changes to unlocking DLC weapons in the Apocalypse DLC, making them somewhat easier to earn.
In Battlefield 1 Apocalypse there are weapons to unlock in the Assault, Medic, Support, Scout classes as well as a new Secondary weapon. Here are all the requirements that you’ll need to fulfill to unlock the Apocalypse DLC weapons in Battlefield 1.
Ross Mk III Marksman
- Perform 50 kills as Scout class
M1917 Enfield Infantry
- Perform 50 kills with the Ross Mk III Marksman
- Accumulate 2500 meters of headshots using single action rifles
LMG 09/18 Low Weight
- Perform 50 kills as Support Class
LMG 09/18 Supressive
- Perform 50 kills with the LMG 09/18 Low Weight
- Perform 100 resupplies in a round
RSC SMG Factory
- Perform 50 kills with Assault Class
RSC SMG Optical
- Perform 50 kills with the RSC SMG Factory
- Perform 300 vehicle damage with explosives in a single round
Howell Automatic Factory
- Perform 50 kills as Medic Class
Howell Automatic Sniper
- Perform 50 kills with the Howell Automatic Factory
- Deliver 600 points of healing in a single round
You can also earn a unique secondary weapon in the Apocalypse DLC.
Apocalypse DLC Secondary Weapon
Revolver Mk VI
- Kill 25 different enemies with revolvers
Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The fourth expansion for Battlefield 1 offers players new maps for ground and air fighting and modes alongside all of the dlc weapons that are found above as well as some items which include aircrafts, gadgets, melee weapons and more. It’s currently available for those who own the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass. After two weeks, the DLC will be available for purchase on March 6th.