Treyarch has now released a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War today. This patch is on the server side which means you don’t have to download any data to install it.
A small update was already released for Warzone earlier this week, and now you can download the Black Ops Cold War update today as of April 7th. As expected, a ton of changes and improvements have been made to the Multiplayer and Zombies modes of the game.
You can read the full patch notes posted down below. Read carefully because there’s a lot of notes to see.
Black Ops Cold War Update Patch Notes Today (April 7th)
- ZRG 20mm
- ZRG 20mm sniper rifle now available via in-game challenge or Store bundle.
- Addressed an issue with UI icon visuals for the “Oni” Reticle appearing too dark in the preview.
- Miami Strike
- Closed an out-of-bounds exploit area near the Parking Garage.
- Increased RC-XD damage to take down nearby enemies using Flak Jacket.
- Addressed an issue where the “Science” camo category for the RPG-7 wasn’t tracking properly.
- Addressed an issue where the “Classic” camo category for the R1 Shadowhunter wasn’t tracking properly.
- Addressed a stability issue related to Ammo Mods.
- Fixed crashes related to Objectives.
- Addressed a stability issue related to the Krasny Soldat’s leap attack.
- Addressed a stability issue related to the Dragon Relic.
- Addressed a stability issue related to Wall Buys.
- Addressed a stability issue related to the Secure Objective.
- Added numerous stability fixes.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Adjusted XP rewards.
- Slightly adjusted some rewards for life donation.
- Adjusted time allotments for Wave 3 in the Room of Justice.
- Addressed an issue where the Bonus Room War Store not functioning as expected.
- Addressed an issue where the War Store wasn’t granting vehicles or a random one.
- Addressed a co-op issue where a player wouldn’t be warped into the Room of Fate if another player was dropping into the Room of Fate on a buggy or mech at the same time.
- Addressed an issue where various shield type objects (Barrels, Boxing Gloves, Sawblades, Tesla Balls) were not working as expected.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s shield was not affecting the Meatball or Spider enemies as expected.
- Addressed an issue where the Tesla Ball wasn’t working against some enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player wasn’t properly getting credited for kills while in vehicles for the “Damage Delivery” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where leaderboards were not updated correctly at the end of match.
- Addressed an issue that caused Optics to be automatically unlocked on the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow.
- Adjusted difficulty scaling for higher Surges.
- Adjusted spawn rate and movement speed of enemies to match other modes.
- Added super sprinter enemies to Onslaught.
- Addressed a UI error that could appear upon selecting Player Details when using keyboard and mouse.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One. For more on today’s patch, you can visit the official Treyarch website.
- This article was updated on November 9th, 2021