Update 2.30 has arrived for Destiny 2 and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Bungie has now released a new patch for Destiny 2 that should be out for all platforms. Server maintenance has already finished so you can go back and play the game online again.
If you have the PS4 version of the game, the patch number is 2.30. However officially this patch is hotfix number 126.96.36.199. This update comes out only a week after patch 2.29 was released earlier this month.
It does not appear as if this new patch comes with any new features or content. This hotfix adds many bug fixes and some gameplay balance changes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.30 Patch Notes (188.8.131.52)
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Special ammo no longer refreshes upon resurrection
- Added hold to purchase functionality to gear purchasable from Saint-14 in order to prevent accidental purchases.
- Weapons received from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank Reward track on Saint-14 will now have their Masterwork Slots active.
- Added tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to indicate that their matchmaking prefers skill.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage I if Petra didn’t appear after interacting with the compass.
- Fixed an issue where Tracing the Stars II quest could not be completed if Atlas Skews were picked up before picking up the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Proving Grounds strike would not appear on Nessus for players if they didn’t unlock it before Season of the Lost began.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Adept Weapon Mods for Impact, Charge Time, Blast Radius and Projectile speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, in addition to Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed yet another issue caused by Telesto.
- Teleso bolts no longer spawn orbs of power when hit with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a certain combination of armor mods.
Info taken above comes from the game’s official website. Destiny 2 is out now for the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia platforms.