Update 2.29 has arrived for Destiny 2 and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Bungie has now released a new update for Destiny 2 that dropped earlier this week. If you are playing the PS4 version of the game, the update number is 2.29. Otherwise, this patch is officially known as update 22.214.171.124.
This update adds several fixes and improvements to the game. One vital issue fixed is stopping the game from not launching if you are playing on a Windows 7 computer. Some localization issues have also been addressed.
You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.29 Patch Notes (126.96.36.199)
- Fixed an issue where Precious Scars was not correctly restoring player shields on matching weapon kills.
- Fixed an issue where Prometheum Spurs would not consistently spawn combination rifts on kills while rift energy is full.
- Fixed an issue where Dawn Chorus no longer extended burn damage.
- The issues regarding Wormgod Caress and Radiant Dance Machines have been resolved and these armor pieces have been re-enabled in all activities.
- Increased the effect of both the impact and detonation of Explosive Light on Rocket Launchers to now increase damage by 25%.
- Fixed an issue where Danger Zone was not functioning correctly on Rocket Launchers.
- Increase the cooldown of Shoot to Loot to four seconds.
- This is a temporary measure to prevent shooting a brick that can’t be picked up to trigger the auto-reload.
- Fixed an issue where ammo picked up by players could be quickly shot with Shoot to Loot to get additional ammo.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Hawkmoon and Hand Cannon Holster allowed for repeated Paracausal shots.
- Fixed an issue with Ager’s Scepter where a player’s Super wouldn’t drain while in empowered mode.
- Fixed issue where a gilding Triumph could be completed before the base title Seal was claimed.
- Fixed issue where the Wyvern precision kill objective wasn’t progressing as intended.
Fixed an issue where strike streaks were not rewarded after completing a strike if the player joined a strike in-progress or if the player was pulled forward.
Players should no longer be able to apply Chill Touch to themselves or allies in strikes.
Players should once again not be able to reset their reputation if they have not picked up all rank reward items.
A quality-of-life improvement for rank resetting is coming later in Season 15.
Players can no longer be stuck after encountering In’Anah for the first time.
The Fanatic can no longer become stuck in the corner.
The Spider Tank can no longer be killed early.
Master and Legend Lost Sectors
Burns, shields, and Champions listed on the tooltip for Luna Lost Sectors should once again reflect what players find in-game.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Beyond Light Deluxe Edition upgrade from the Timeline took players to the full Deluxe Edition page instead of the upgrade page on the Steam store.
- Fixed an issue where Windows 7 users were unable to launch the game due to some incompatible *.dll files.
- Fixed an issue with Japanese translations of a few lore entries.
- Fixed an issue where several languages did not have a description for the Seasonal artifact.
- Fixed an issue where the Xunyou offer was not rewarding the correct items.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlock’s Nova Warp wouldn’t Blink if Hold Sprint was active.
- Fixed an issue where the barriers surrounding the Scorch Cannons in the Fallen Walker public event repelled anything that came near them.
- Increased the score target for Iron Banner Control from 125 to 150 (matching base Control).
- Adjusted the Iron Banner Mercy thresholds to reduce the number of games that end shortly before they reach the score target.
Info taken above comes from the game’s official website. Destiny 2 is out now for the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia platforms.