Before anyone purchases a game they want to know how long it is and how many missions there are. This is no different for Devil May Cry 5, the latest hack and slash from Capcom in the Devil May Cry series. While the game does have a ton of replay value as you go for SSS Rank Combos and higher difficulty modes, there are a finite amount of missions to tackle until the Bloody Palace arrives as DLC. So how many missions are in Devil May Cry 5 and how long will it take for you to beat them? This guide will explain exactly that.
How many missions are in Devil May Cry 5?
There are 21 Main Story Missions in Devil May Cry 5.
- Mission 1 – Nero
- Mission 2 – Qliphoth
- Mission 3 – Flying Hunter
- Mission 4 – V
- Mission 5 – The Devil Sword Sparda
- Mission 6 – Steel Impact
- Mission 7 – United Front
- Mission 8 – Demon King
- Mission 9 – Genesis
- Mission 10 – Awaken
- Mission 11 – Reason
- Mission 12 – Yamato
- Mission 13 – Three Warriors
- Mission 14 – Diverging Point: V
- Mission 15 – Diverging Point: Nero
- Mission 16 – Diverging Point: Dante
- Mission 17 – Brothers
- Mission 18 – Awakening
- Mission 19 – Vergil
- Mission 20 – True Power
There are 12 Secret Missions in Devil May Cry 5.
- Secret Mission 1 – Eliminate All Demons
- Secret Mission 2 – Don’t Let Any Escape
- Secret Mission 3 – Collect All Red Orbs
- Secret Mission 4 – Eliminate all enemies without getting hit
- Secret Mission 5 – Get to the goal without touching the ground
- Secret Mission 6 – Eliminate all enemies within 20 seconds
- Secret Mission 7 – Aim for weak point and kill with one bullet
- Secret Mission 8 -Maintain stylish S rank
- Secret Mission 9 – Stay in the air for 15 seconds
- Secret Mission 10 –
- Secret Mission 11 – Head straight for the goal
- Secret Mission 12 – Collect a set amount of Red Orbs
If you need help finding these Secret Mission Locations head to this guide for help.
How long to beat Devil May Cry 5?
How long it’s going to take to beat Devil May Cry 5 is going to be tied directly to the difficulty level that you play on. You’re also going to have different times to beat when you take into consideration whether you are watching cutscenes or skipping them. Some levels are longer than others, some cutscenes are longer than others, some levels may require you to replay them and you may even need to backtrack on a particularly tough boss. That said, the average playthrough of Devil May Cry on the Demon Hunter mode will be between 8-10 hours. Human mode will likely be on the lower side of this range. Skipping through cutscenes and other skippable cinematics can shave off another hour at least.
Once you get into the Son of Sparda Mode or Dante Must Die those times could be significantly inflated by deaths.