Week 10 of Season 8 has brought a brand new batch of challenges. Once completing them, Fortnite players will be able to uncover a Secret Banner, which is done by deciphering the brand new loading screen and clues to the Fortnite Secret Banner location. This guide will explain exactly where to look for the secret banner in Fortnite for week 10.
Our clue comes from this week’s new loading screen which has a group of heroes looking down into Loot Lake. As is the usual with these loading screens you’ll need to look closely to find the Secret Banner clue. If you look to the left of the image above you can see the secret banner on the truck to the left of the center of Loot Lake.
This Secret Banner is going to be pretty easy to find. You’re going to want to head to the Loot Lake location after you’ve completed the other Week 10 challenges and look in the truck in E4.
Secret Banner Location Week 10
To get the Secret Banner to appear you’re going to have to have completed the other challenges for Week 10. You can find all of the other challenges that you need to complete below:
Fortnite Week 10 Season 8 Challenges
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon
- Harvest Wood in a single match (500) Stage 1
- Harvest Stone in a single match (400) Stage 2
- Harvest Metal in a single match (300) Stage 3
- Eliminate Opponents at Titled Towers or The Block (3)
- Deal Damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction (Stage 1)
- Follow the Treasure Map in Junk Junction (Stage 2)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a volcano vent (100)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2)
Once you’ve got the Secret Banner for Week 10 you’ll be able to access the item and use it to personalize your Fortnite banner by using the locker feature.
- This article was updated on:May 2nd, 2019