The latest batch of Fortnite challenges have arrived for Season 9 Week 8. This week players will be popping shields, visiting clocks, and defeating opponents with assault rifles to earn all 50 Battle Stars available to help level up the Battle Pass.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 8 Free Challenges
- Apply Shields (400) – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit Clocks (3) – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate Opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall – 10 Battle Stars
This week’s free challenges are pretty straight forward, however, you may run into some issues with finding the Clocks if you don’t know their locations. This guide can help you with finding the three Clocks in Fortnite. Other than that, just apply shields when you find them and try to get eliminations in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall to complete all three free challenges for Week 8 and get your 20 Battle Stars.
Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges Season 9 Week 8
The Battle Pass Challenges for Week 8 are pretty straight forward as well. Prioritize your assault rifle when fighting and you should be able to pick up 500 damage pretty quickly. Tour the Fortnite map to complete the five stage landing challenge, and then head over to the Pressure Plant to find the volcano vents, and then just make sure you use an air vent and a zip line in the same match. You’ll also have to get a little bit lucky with finding players outside of named areas five different times.
- Damage opponents with Assault Rifles (500) – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Neo Tiled – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Mega Mall – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Use a volcano vent, air vent, and a zipline in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminations outside of named locations (5) – 10 Battle Stars
Looking for previous week’s challenges, head to this guide with all the free and battle pass challenges for Fortnite Season 9.