Racing fans are already gearing up for the arrival of Forza Horizon 5, the latest installment in the acclaimed series, and a title that promises to feature a wide range of vehicles as well as maps, all sure to fulfill the dreams of all fans of the genre. To add to the excitement, Playground Games revealed that series veterans will be able to get 7 exclusive cars, set to be given as Loyalty Rewards. With that said, here’s how to win all Loyalty Rewards in Forza Horizon 5.
Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards: How to Get All 7 Free Cars
As we said above, players can get a total of 7 cars by completing the necessary conditions before playing Forza Horizon 5 for the first time. You can check out below each of the rewards as well as how to unlock them.
- 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS: Play 2012’s Forza Horizon
- 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4: Play 2014’s Forza Horizon 2
- 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4: Play 2016’s Forza Horizon 3
- 2018 McLaren Senna: Play 2018/2020′ Forza Horizon 4
- 2013 McLaren P1: Play 2013’s Forza Motorsport 5
- 2017 Ford GT: Play 2015’s Forza Motorsport 6
- 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS: Play 2017’s Forza Motorsport 7
As you could check out above, the rewards really do appeal to the franchise’s veteran players, rewarding them for their continuous support of both the Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport series, which have representatives in over 3 generations of Xbox consoles. It’s unknown if the rewards will be available for both PC and console players, but since nothing was said in the subject we can assume that they will be.
Forza Horizon 5 is set to be released on November 9, 2021, on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and on PC, via Steam. The game will also be available as part of the Xbox Game Pass library from day one. You can already preload the title on all its available platforms. You can also check out how to play the game 5 days before its global release here.