Pokemon Trainers around the globe have been introduced to the world of Pokemon in so many ways since gamers started the series almost 30 years ago. Since gamers got ahold of Pokemon GO on their mobile devices, it was only a matter of time before they learned all the ins and outs of everything one can do in the game. That includes healing up your Pokemon after they are hurt in battle. Using Potions and Revives is a necessary aspect of the game that no one can avoid no matter how strong your Pokemon are. That is why in this article, we are going to show you how to farm Potions and Revives fast in Pokemon GO.
How to Farm Potions and Revives Fast in Pokemon GO
To farm Potions quick in Pokemon GO, follow any of these steps below to get ahold of the healing items to heal up your pals and get back to battling:
- Level up: Leveing up always gives you more items like Potions to heal your Pokemon.
- Spinning Poke Stops: Spinning Poke Stops not only gets you experience to level up, but there is also a 22% chance you get a free Potion for trainers.
- Buying from the Shop: Purchasing bundles from the Store for Poke Coins gets you lots of Potions like the 10 Max Potion bunch for 200 Poke Coins or $2 USD.
- Spinning Gym Spots: These territories that are either controlled by Team Valor, Mystic, or Instinct will grant you Potions if you battle and defeat the leader of the Gym Spot.
How to Farm Revives Fast in Pokemon GO
To get Revives, trainers will need to follow almost the same steps as the steps above to get Potions in Pokemon GO. Regular Revives will heal half your Pokemon’s health while a Max Revive will heal your Pokemon’s HP completely. With that said, here are some ways to farm Revives fast in Pokemon GO:
- Leveling up: Again, leveling up your character will grant you Revives to use to heal your Pokemon.
- Defeating a Raid Boss: Defeating raid bosses grants you many Revives and Max Revives. However, don’t take these bosses too easy, or else you will need more Revives than ever.
- Spinning Photo Discs at Gym Spots and Poke Stops: This method will get you even more Revives than normal and you can start collecting Photo Discs and using them to get Revives at Level 5.
- Completing Research Tasks: Every Research Task completed will grant you Revives, Poke Balls, and other items so be sure to get them done!
- Opening Gifts: Adding new friends and sending them gifts will bring the rewards right back to you.
And that is how to farm Potions and Revives fast in Pokemon GO. Check out our other articles and guides to stay up to date on the latest in the game.
Pokemon GO is available on all mobile devices.