Destiny 2 has released its second Season of the Lost exotic weapon in the form of Ager’s Scepter Exotic Trace Rifle. The steps that players have been going through via Mara has seemingly had no end until now. With this release, the lengthy Hollow Coronation questline has its culmination and with it one of the most powerful weapons you can get your hands on. Before we gather the spoils though, we need to complete the quest. Without further adieu, here are the steps needed to be finished in order to acquire Ager’s Scepter Exotic Trace Rifle in Destiny 2.
How to Get Ager’s Scepter Exotic Trace Rifle in Destiny 2
1. The first step we have is going to task you with collecting the final set of five Atlas Skews in the Confluence which does not have a marker on the Dreaming City map. Although that sounds intimidating to figure out, there are only three locations where they can be found and each one is through a Taken portal. Once inside, you will have to traverse the various hallways to find what you’re looking for, but it shouldn’t take long.
2. The second step has us figuring out how to break a ward that’s on the Scepter. In order to do this, we have to do some annoying collecting first. You will need to collect 100 Parallax to start, and the easiest place to do this is in the EDZ from the Anchors. Once you pull this off, you need to get a ton of rifle kills in Astral Alignment. This sounds daunting, but tons of weapons have rifles in their name, so anything that has it will count.
3. Super and Champion kills both must be achieved in this step, but this is pretty easy to get done in Astral as you can get your super kill in basically two tries here. Champions are a bit tougher to get, but still nothing crazy.
4. Here we need three Strikes completed. The three we need is Glassway, Disgraced, and Lake of Shadows. Do each on once and you’ll be done. There is nothing special to get from here, just complete the strikes and this step is over with.
5. Once we do the Strikes, the ward will be broken and you can grab Ager’s Scepter Exotic Trace Rifle and destroy the immune rocks in the Shattered Realm with it. After you do this, a ton of Hive as well as a boss will appear in your way.
From here, Ager’s Scepter Exotic Trace Rifle is all yours and man does this thing kick ass. It has an AOE Stasis Freeze/Slow Explosions on kill and so far, this gun is easily worth the lengthy quest you get sent on to achieve it.
Destiny 2 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Stadia.