How to Get Zeraora in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
The Mythical Electric-type Pokémon could be yours if you act quickly.
Earlier this month, it was announced that the Mythical Pokémon Zeraora would finally become available to Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon players. This distribution is available to those residing in North America or Europe, with the North American distribution starting today (October 19) and the European distribution already underway. The North American distribution will end on November 9, while the European distribution is set to end on November 15, so be sure to get Zeraora before those dates. This article will explain how you can go about attaining this Mythical Pokémon during this limited-time distribution.
First, you’ll need to receive a Mystery Gift code to get Zeraora. In the United States, players can get their code from GameStop, while those in Canada can get theirs from EB Games. As for European players: those in the UK and Spain can get their code from GAME; players in Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden can get theirs from GameStop; those in France from Micromania; those in The Netherlands from GameMania; and those in Belgium from GameMania or Dreamland. Once you have received your code, follow the instructions below to get Zeraora:
- Start up your Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon game and select “Mystery Gift” from the main menu instead of “Continue.”
- From the Mystery Gift menu, select “Receive Gift.”
- Select “Get with Code/Password,” then, when asked about connecting to the internet, select “Yes” and then “Yes” again.
- Enter the code you received from the distributing retailer in your region.
- Your game will receive Zeraora.
- Now “Continue” your game and talk to the delivery man in the orange and blue shirt, who you can find in any Pokémon Center. He will give you your Zeraora.
The Zeraora being distributed will be on Level 50 and will be holding an Air Balloon. It will know the moves Plasma Fist, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, and Thunder.