Update 1.05 has arrived for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is a minor update for the game, but there is still one new substantial addition that many players are sure to appreciate. Just like previous patches for the game, this update focuses on stability fixes and progression-blocking bugs that some players have been encountering as they explore a galaxy far, far away. That’s not all this update has to offer though. Here’s everything new with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga update 1.05.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here is the full list of patch notes for this update directly from developer TT Games.
- Numerous fixes to stability, quality, progression and performance issues throughout the title, including fixes for:
- Issue in Episode 7 where in certain situations Maz would not be present on Takodana to continue Story mission ‘Friends of the Resistance’.
- Issue in Episode 3 where in certain situations the level trigger for ‘The High Ground’ could fail to appear.
- Issue in ‘Green Harvest’ freeplay mission where under certain criteria the camera would be stuck on Tatooine indefinitely.
- Implemented 4 new Capital Ship encounters in Local Space adding 34 additional Kyber Bricks to collect:
- Home One
- Invisible Hand
While this update contains numerous fixes for a handful of levels and other general improvements, the highlight of this patch is the addition of 4 new Capital Ship encounters. Capital Ships are some of the coolest things to have in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, so more of them is always a good thing. Plus, now there are even more Kyber Bricks for completionists to collect.
We loved LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, awarding it a score of 4.5/5 stars in our review. We praised the open-world gameplay, the revamped combat system, and the abundance of collectibles, saying “Don’t let the LEGO license fool you. This is the Star Wars game we’ve been waiting for. TT Games has built something truly special, brick by brick. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga isn’t just the best LEGO game out there. It’s also one of the best Star Wars games of all time.”
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.