Update 3.16.0d has arrived for Path of Exile, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The Scourge expansion has given many players a reason to come back to Path of Exile. Since the expansion went live, the game went from having around 9 thousand players to 75 thousand. Since the Scourge expansion went live, many fixes have been made and in this patch, the same happens. Some improvements and tweaks were also made, so most players should feel a difference after this patch. Here’s everything new with Path of Exile update 3.16.0d.
Path of Exile Update 3.16.0d Patch Notes
We are in the second week of Path of Exile: Scourge and we are preparing to deploy Patch 3.16.0d which includes a variety of changes and bug fixes including a fix that will address the counteracting modifiers on Scourge Items. We will be releasing this patch tomorrow. In the meantime, we’ve prepared a preview of the patch notes for you.
This patch contains improvements to Scourged items and maps and fixes a variety of small- and medium-importance bugs.
- Scourged items are no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with “Added Physical Damage” will not be able to generate “Deal no Physical Damage” as a downside.
- The description of the Scourged Map modifier that shifts into Nightmare on killing a Rare or Unique Enemy has been updated to more accurately reflect its functionality. The amount of Blood obtained from killing enemies in Maps with this modifier has also been increased.
- The Scourged Map modifier that causes you to shift into Nightmare on reaching maximum Blood now has a slight drain of Blood over time, though the amount of Blood lost on Killing a Scourge Monster has been reduced to 0.4% (previously 0.5%). It also now causes you to lose all Blood when you shift out of Nightmare.
- Scourged Maps that shift into Nightmare on reaching maximum Blood can no longer teleport you into an Incursion upon shifting out of Nightmare.
- The damage of the Delve Spider Flicker Strike skill has been reduced.
- The damage of the exploding pods in the Stagnation Map boss fight has been reduced.
- The Rank 1 Defences Crafting Bench options now have a cost of 4 Orbs of Transmutation (previously 6 Orbs of Alteration).
- The Siren Weapon Microtransaction found in the shop has been renamed Trident Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where Sentinels of Absolution summoned through Intuitive Link would not attack.
- Fixed a bug where Plague Bearer displayed the incorrect Maximum Plague Value on the Skill Bar tooltip if you had allocated the Passive Mastery that increases this Value.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest Shield would have to be reactivated after logging out.
- Fixed a bug where Raise Spectre could sometimes raise the wrong minion.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer Support could support Power Siphon, causing the Skill to become unusable.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Wind Dancer Keystone Passive could be triggered from being hit by a spell.
- Fixed a bug where the Lethality Notable Passive was not affecting rain skills.
- Fixed a bug where the Blackflame Unique Ring was not granting kill credit for enemies killed by the Ignite.
- Fixed a bug where the Veiled Suffix modifier on Bows which grants a percentage to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier was using two-handed values.
- Fixed a bug where the Flask modifier which grants Immunity to Maim or Hinder for the duration if used while Maimed or Hindered was not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Suffix modifier that provides reduced Flask Charges gained and Flasks applied to you have increased Effect was categorized as Prefix modifier in the Crafting Bench.
- Fixed a bug where the Stagnation Map boss could sometimes summon vines at their location, rather than their target’s location.
- Fixed a bug where Jaesyn and Maker of Mires were unable to create clones in the Hallowed Ground Unique Map.
- Fixed a bug where the Reef Map boss could continue to spawn minions after dying.
- Fixed a bug where Delve darkness damage over time was slightly higher than intended at depths shallower than 1000.
- Fixed a bug where opening a Chronicle of Atzoatl did not grant credit toward the Assist the Forsaken Masters Challenge.
- Fixed a bug where party members could not interact with Zana mission portals after leaving the mission area.
- Fixed a bug where party members were sometimes unable to see the party leader’s map portals in a Guild Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where Monsters in Nightmare could prevent discovered Hideouts from being fully cleared.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Besides the many bug fixes, this patch brought some improvements to some scourge items that had contradictory effects, making them less effective and confusing. After this update, players are going to experience fewer crashes overall, two instance crashes were fixed in this update, so the stability should be better. Update 3.16.0b did a lot of changes to the base game and expansion, so you should go there and read all the small tweaks they implemented last week.
Path Of Exile is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. For more information regarding the patch, go to the official Path of Exile website.