Update 1.0.2e has arrived for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is update is rather long, but at least Mac users got up to speed with everyone else, their update came with the fixes from the previous patch on top of the current one; this patch comes with lots of fixes and improvements going from achievements to improvements to the player’s camera in certain areas. Many players have been asking for these changes for a while now, so we expect to see positive feedback from the community. If you missed the last update, check the 1.0.1c patch notes. Here’s everything new with Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.2e/1.0.2b.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.2e/1.0.2b Patch Notes
We’ve prepared a new patch for the Windows version – 1.0.2e! The list of patch notes is rather long, so here’s what the majority of you’ve been asking about:
- The red defense banner issue has been fixed.
- The auto-casting issue has been fixed too.
- The problem with vendors not buying your loot has been fixed as well.
- Archers no longer change their target for no reason at all.
- Some achievements got fixed.
- We also fixed several items.
- Some mythic quests didn’t progress – and now they do.
- The issue with Intel GPU has also been fixed (read below).
We’ve also uploaded a patch for Mac, and we apologize for the delay. Mac version has been updated to 1.0.2b, and the difference is that it includes the fixes from the previous and this Windows patch, but doesn’t include the fix for the Intel GPU loading issue. If you want to know what else got fixed, read the full patch notes:
- The Final Verdict: it was impossible to speak with Regill after the event, and leave him in the party – fixed.
- Conspiracy in Shadows: a dialogue with Yozz was looping – fixed.
- Conspiracy in Shadows: it was impossible to complete the quest if you killed a certain NPC – fixed.
- Conspiracy in Shadows: it was impossible to exit from Shamira’s palace after loading an autosave – fixed.
- In Mythic Demon’s quest in chapter 5 one NPC’s allies couldn’t be killed – fixed.
- Dragon’s Awakening: marked on the map places where the NPCs need your help.
- The Light Within quest didn’t progress for Angel Mythic Path – fixed.
- Arueshalae’s quest couldn’t be completed if it required Nurah’s answer – fixed.
- Fixed Sosiel’s quest in chapter 4.
- Sometimes you couldn’t get an ending for Seelah’s questline – fixed.
- Fixed a throne room event with Anevia, which was blocked by Sosiels romance event in chapter 5.
- The Price of Loyalty: fixed the cut-scene freezing if you are on the Demon’s mythic path and finished the preparations yourself.
- Iz: the Swarm-that-Walks and Gold Dragon can now use their unique dialogue options to affect the boss battle.
- You can now tell Daeran about the Inquisitor’s plan in chapter 5.
- After completing the Third Wheel quest, Morevet Honeyed Tongue still had dialogue options related to the quest – fixed.
- Fixed fog of war in Drezen’s temple.
- Optimized the lighting in Aeon’s scene in Threshold.
- Fixed camera movements in Threshold.
- Fixed camera movement in different areas of Drezen.
- Optimized the lighting in the epilogue.
- Optimized the lighting in Kenabres in the prologue.
- Optimized the lighting on the streets of Kenabres.
- Optimized the lighting in Pulura’s Fall area.
- Fixed the lighting in some random encounters.
- Chilly Creek: Jernaugh could get killed by wild animals by accident – fixed.
- Gwerm’s Mansion: you can no longer teleport into the locked room.
- After speaking with Latverk your character couldn’t move – fixed.
- Increased the duration of a certain boss battle in chapter 5.
- Improved the passability of the Threshold area.
- Visual improvements for Gray Garrison.
- Visual improvements for Arendae party house.
- Visual improvements for Pulura’s Fall.
- Fixed the issue with characters falling through the floor in some areas.
- Iz: a cut-scene could freeze if activated while mounted.
- Some corpses in various areas didn’t look like corpses – fixed.
- Midnight Fane: some companions, who were not in the party at the moment, could hover above the floor – fixed.
- Spoiler – Animated Weapons and Armors in Finnean’s quest had their natural armor reduced on core and higher difficulties.
- Added a reminder to the journal to pick your equipment at the beginning of Colyphyr Mines.
- In Colyphyr Dungeon, when your equipment was confiscated, your companions also lost theirs – fixed.
- When transitioning from Ten Thousand Delights for Fleshmarkets, the party could end up underground.
- In Ten Thousand Delights it was possible to sink underground – fixed.
- Removed an unnecessary skill check in a house in the Upper City in chapter 4.
- Teleportation arcs have been marked on the map in chapter 4.
- Vendors and important NPC are now marked on the map in chapter 4.
- Dry Crossroads: reduced the difficulty of battles.
- Neathholm: improved the performance, highlighted the important spots.
- It was impossible to trade with Sarzaksys at the Fleshmarkets – fixed.
- Residents of Drezen now leave when a battle begins.
- Fixed camera movement in The Ivory Labyrinth area.
- Improved the lighting in The Ivory Labyrinth area.
- It’s possible now to return to the ruined temple in the prologue after you jumped across the chasm.
- Added a tooltip for the hospital’s progress bar in tactical combat.
- The defense banner could turn red, even if demons weren’t attacking your forts – fixed.
- The initial power of the Generals has been increased.
- Swords of Gorum project could be received multiple times – fixed; if the Swords of Gorum project was being resolved at the moment of the patch application – it will be resolved automatically.
- Quests that required waiting in auto crusade mode now have information about the time of waiting.
- Tutorials in tactical battles have been fixed.
- Wenduag used to appear in the throne room during the military council when she shouldn’t have – fixed.
- Damage of all Ranger’s trap abilities has been moderately increased.
- Cards of the finished projects used to remain on the right with an exclamation mark, until you open them. Now after the project is complete, the card will be automatically opened to inform you that the project is done, then go away.
- After choosing a decision in an event, the card would close without showing the outcome – fixed.
- Indication whether it’s possible or not to start an event wasn’t changing over time – fixed.
- Fixed a visual bug with a boulder in a tactical battle.
- Tooltips have been added for the damage done by the abilities of Generals and troops.
Classes & Mechanics
- Sometimes archers changed the target chosen by the player and started to attack someone else – fixed.
- Numerous swarms could crawl over the same character – fixed.
- Parameters of rat swarms and locusts swarms have been tweaked.
- Animal Companion was present in the Group Manager window – fixed.
- Death of the main character didn’t count as a game over sometimes – fixed.
- Enemy’s illusionists could cast color spray on their allies – fixed.
- The mounted effect didn’t dispel after the rest, hence mounting lagged. Resolution: now it dispels.
- Some Animal Companions’ attacks were missing – fixed.
- If you retrained a Kitsune and chose another race, you could still have a Kitsune Bite – fixed.
- Vital Strike now works with ranged weapons.
- Followers of Godclaw weren’t able to pick positive or negative channel ability – fixed.
- Mythics Legend’s Corruption Resistance didn’t work – fixed.
- Velociraptor animal companion’s talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 – fixed.
- Mythic classes were losing the ability to use mythic summons after gaining Mythic rank 3 – fixed.
- When skipping a turn, tooltips could get stuck – fixed.
- Robe of Transmutation could be equipped only in the Armor slot, not the Shirt slot. Resolution: fixed, if it was equipped – don’t forget to equip it again, as it will be unequipped after the patch, and put into the inventory.
- The Signet of House Vespertilio disappeared after 1 use. Resolution: it no longer disappears. If it is no longer in your inventory after you’ve built a bridge on Kenabres square – it will reappear in your inventory.
- Wrath of the Undead aura was affecting neutral units – fixed.
- Estoc of Purity didn’t have cold iron quality – fixed.
- Light Crossbow of Oracle’s Misery effects didn’t have any descriptions – fixed.
- The Hat of Heartening Song didn’t have an icon – fixed.
- Mantle of Night didn’t work as intended – fixed.
- Fixed some SPOILER companion’s UI story updates not working.
- Auto-cast spells were getting disabled after loading a save – fixed.
- Added an option to move the camera with the middle mouse button on the global map, and on the local map (while holding Alt).
- Some Mythic Paths had empty prerequisites – fixed.
- Improved the visual of tridents.
- After deleting all saved games, the “Continue” button in the main menu could still be pressed – fixed.
- Previously looted corpses with some loot left on them did not save their “loot was checked” status – fixed.
- The combat log no longer reverts to its initial size after reloading.
- During character creation, it wasn’t possible to customize the human shape of kitsune-fixed.
- Voice settings were reset after going back and then returning to the voice selection – fixed.
- During character retraining, it was impossible to select the same portrait you’ve been using before – fixed.
- Vendor inventory would stop working correctly in some cases – fixed.
- Some weapon enchantment effects stay in the inventory window after the character is changed – fixed.
- Mythic Angel’s description was missing in the UI – fixed.
- In character creator, it was possible to change the race of a pre-generated character – fixed.
- The intention lines didn’t work correctly in battles – fixed.
- Spells blinked while switching toggle “Possible spells” in the spellbook – fixed.
- The names of settings tabs were displayed incorrectly after saving the changes – fixed.
- The combat log wasn’t clearing after loading a save with a different protagonist – fixed.
- Fixed Spark, Memories frozen in time, Prelate’s Nemesis achievements.
- GOG Only: Updated Galaxy SDK, which should solve Galaxy-related crash issues.
- Fixed the issue with the animation of the stretcher-bearers in the first cutscene.
- In Mythic Demon’s path: fixed the appearance of Tarshary.
- Some slides couldn’t appear in the epilogue – fixed.
- Fixed another rare case of crashing to the main menu.
- Companions sometimes couldn’t take their position during camping – fixed.
- Some mongrels still had a wrong race – fixed.
- Fixed the issue that led to crashes with Intel GPU (you will get better performance if you run the game in 1366х768 resolution).
- Sometimes buffs and status effects on the main character could stay on even after reload – fixed.
- Fixed incorrect XP numbers for the checks with very high DC.
- Added an autosave right after arriving at Colyphyr Mines.
- FIxed Hepzamirah’s weapon appearance during battle.
A lot of graphical improvements have been made to the game. Visual, lighting and camera movements have been fixed and improved, so now players will have a smoother experience when traveling in all these areas. Besides the fixes made to the quests, several UI changes were implemented, so players can expect a different look when they go back in the game.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. For more information regarding this update, visit the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous steam page.