Each choice you make in PlateUp will alter your progress through the game, and every round that you use research desks to upgrade blueprints will change the course of your experience. Once per game, you can choose a theme that will make or break your whole restaurant. That is why it is very important to choose wisely with any decision you make in PlateUp. If you want to make the smartest choices while playing PlateUp, read further to find out the best restaurant themes and upgrades in PlateUp.
The Best Themes and Upgrades for Your Restaurant in PlateUp
In PlateUp, you have the option to choose one of the following restaurant themes:
With these four options, you have different perks that affect how your entire restaurant operates. The two most efficient themes that will net you the most cash are Expensive and Formal themes.
The Formal restaurant theme will have your patrons eat much cleaner than an Affordable or Charming restaurant would. With enough formal decor in your themed restaurant, there will hardly ever be messes for you to clean. Making messy food is a lot easier when serving formal diners.
The Expensive restaurant theme will see diners pay much more for their food, as the name implies. With more Expensive decor comes more money into your account as patrons pay staggeringly higher prices than normal customers. With more money comes more opportunity as you can buy more and upgrade what you already have.
Upgrades That Take Your Restaurant to the Next Level in PlateUp
After you have gained the research desk in your game, it is time to upgrade your items in your restaurant. Here are our recommendations for what you should upgrade in your game:
- Power Sink: This sink washes dishes twice as fast as the basic sink. It can help streamline your cleaning process.
- Dishwasher: From the wash basin, this upgrade helps clear four plates at a time and will clean your plates for you as you take orders.
- Simple Cloth Dining Table: This upgrade from the Dining Table will get food faster out of the kitchen and make cleaning after a much easier task.
- Fancy Cloth Dining Table: Everything in the Simple Cloth Dining Table, but it also has guests pay 50% more when they sit at these tables.
- Freezer: From the regular counter, the Freezer helps you prep your restaurant for the next day. You can be ahead by one whole meal with this upgrade.
- Frozen Prep Station: This upgrade allows you to put extra pre-chopped or kneaded ingredients for yourself. It means those ingredients can stay ready for the next day.
- Robot Mop or Robot Buffer: Upgrading either the mop or the buffer will see you gaining a hand from a robot. Both bots will clean your floor for you, which is a huge time-saver.
Though this game isn’t a disappointment, read up on how another game, Madden 23, is a massive letdown on PC.
PlateUp! is available now on PC.
- This article was updated on August 22nd, 2022