Do you find your Sims 4 experience a little… plain? Does it feel too nice? There are plenty of Sims 4 Mods but one that will certainly spice things up is the Extreme Violence mod for Sims 4 aka Sims 4 Murder Mod.
Since the release of The Sims in the year 2000, mods and cheats have been a huge part of players’ experience. From changing simple things like hair color, make-up styles, and clothing to adding new furniture, stories, and careers for your Sims to enjoy – mods are true game-changers.
The Sims 4 has been on the market since 2014 and has received constant packs and expansions. However, fans feel that there are some aspects still lacking – especially danger and emergencies. To fix this oversight, modders have taken things into their own hands.
The Sims 4 Extreme Violence mod adds a plethora of unsightly delights to the game. Famed for the numerous ways of murdering fellow Sims, the mod lets you live out your criminal wants and needs. The added murders range from running over Sims with a car, mowing down civilians with an Uzi, literally ripping out a Sims heart, and many, many more!
Aside from the deadly additions, actions like robbery and simply slapping a Sim are added, for those with a less murderous taste.
Extreme Violence also thankfully adds the ability for Sims to defend themselves, and even retaliate. These are linked to the Fitness skill – so don’t forget to send those Sims to the gym!
Some other fun additions with The Sims 4 Extreme Violence mod:
- The mod also adds gangs to neighborhoods to incite turf wars by either joining The Thotties or the HardWood gang.
- Murder as many sims as you can until death beats you up
- Clean up evidence like washing blood off or getting rid of bruises
- Police are also tweaked by this mod; they can be called to wrangle murderous Sims.
- Actions such as ‘wash the blood off’ to get rid of blood are available when showering.
- Sims can pay off others to clear up their bad reputation.
- A ‘murderous holiday’ option is added to the calendar – think The Purge but in Windenburg.
- Oh, you can also literally throw an entire helicopter at a fellow Sim if the need arises.
How to Download Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4
Getting The Sims 4 Extreme Violence mod is fairly straightforward. Developed by SacrificialMods, it is available to download from their website. The mod only requires the base game to work, it does not need any extra packs.
How to Install the Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4
To install, simply download the file. Then, extract to a destination: the mods folder of your Sims 4 program files (or cut and paste the extracted files). Make sure not to put the files inside a subfolder, as this will not let it work. Finally, allow ‘mods’ and ‘script mods’ in the game options menu. There you have it – the Extreme Violence mod is installed and ready to go!
The Sims 4 is available on PC and PlayStation 4.