Even though patch 1.02 came out for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of WWE 2K17, 2K Games has now released a new update for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.
The PS3 and Xbox 360 update for WWE 2K17 is available now for you to download. The game’s community manager, Bryan Vore, posted the full patch notes on the official forums. Full details can be seen below.
• Addressed exploits with a number of moves that were uninterruptible so that they can now be interrupted
• Addressed an issue in which reversed Finishers still counted for scoring during Finisher Matches
• Fixed issues where interrupting certain moves could cause the interrupted Superstar to appear to float
• Fixed issues that could cause a Superstar to get out of the ring in match types for which gameplay is confined to the ring (e.g. Steel Cage Match, Inferno Match)
• Fixed a warping issue that could occur when sidling around the ring corner near an upright ladder
• Fixed issues with certain moves consuming an improper number of Finisher icons when performed
• Fixed a warping issue that occurred when performing ladder diving moves on a wedged or leaning ladder
• Fixed an issue with title stability loading into a 40-man ROYAL RUMBLE match
• Fixed issues with moves that caused an attacking Superstar to run in place indefinitely if the path was blocked by a table or ladder
• Fixed several clipping and warping issues that occurred performing moves when the attacking Superstar’s path was blocked by a table or ladder
• Fixed a floating issue that occurred when reversing an OMG! move on the announce table
WWE CREATIONS – MOVE-SET
• Added damage indicator for affected limbs for several moves that were not displaying the indicator
• The user can now create the “Favorite VS. Undertaker: Championship Confrontation” story
• Fixed issues with Superstar appearance in certain cut scenes
• Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the “WWE 2K17 Legends Pack” downloadable content ahead of release.
There will be DLC for the game in the near future. No release dates have been revealed, although the first DLC is supposed to be out before the end of 2016.