If you got Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you may have had to update the game already. Infinity Ward has now posted what the patch does.
As posted on Reddit, Infinity Ward revealed the latest patch notes for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Most of the changes that have been made were done to address feedback when people played the beta last month. You can see the changes below.
- Recently met players list is disabled as we track down a bug
- Combat Rig Weapons\Ability earn rates tuned based on Beta Metrics
- Clamping max player speed when stacking Perks\Traits\Gun Perks
- Buffing Killstreaks based on Beta Feedback (THOR, APEX, Bombardment, RC-8) – Mentioned in previous notes above.
- Small reduction to SMG movement speed
- Film Grain reduction for MP
- Miscellaneous fixes to gamemodes, medals.
- More weapon balance coming soon
If you want to play online, you need to download the update. Download sizes will vary for different platforms. Infinity Ward is sure to update Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiple times in the near future. You may also receive additional patches for Modern Warfare Remastered if you have that game as well. As always, we will let you know about all of the latest details.