The latest Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 map pack is now available to download as well as the patch that will set everything up for the Salvation Map Pack.
The update is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and delivers several changes and the files necessary to start playing the Salvation map pack. The full patch notes have been released on the Activision support page. The patch has fixed several bugs that the game. The in-game store has also received several new items in honor of the CWL which now features team packs and Champion packs which are availble to purchase for 500 and 200 COD points respectively. There have also been several changes made to the zombie mode. Check them out below.
- Resolved an issue that blocked the ability to start a Public Match on some maps.
- Addressed a theater animation issue that occurred when watching older films.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Death Machine to show an ammo count after viewing the in-game scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where players would not benefit from a Max Ammo power up if they are riding the dragon.
- Resolved an issue where players could jump onto the Gigant Finger Trap to exploit zombie pathing.
- Addressed a bug preventing the player from picking up a quest item inside the Groph Module, when using the Gauntlet of Siegfried.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player would not be able to pick up a power up when a Groph Module would land between the Armory and Supply Depot.
- Addressed a rare issue when the Game Over screen will display missing geometry behind the score board.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.