Capcom has revealed the list of games that will be represented at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2017, with Monster Hunter: World, and Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite as two most important new releases. However, the company will also reserve some space to promote the upcoming re-releases of Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 for Nintendo Switch, and the PS4 version of Dead Rising 4.
The schedule announced also presents some special events related to the Ace Attorney series, the 5th anniversary of Dragon’s Dogma, and the 30th anniversary of Mega Man, so expect some announcements related to some of those franchises. Monster Hunter: World is definitely the game with the most presence in the schedule, with daily announcements of new monsters and details.
Capcom’s upcoming projects include the recently announced Gold Edition of Resident Evil 7, which includes all previous DLC and the brand new episodes Not a Hero featuring Chris Redfield, and End of Zoe. Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 will release on Nintendo Switch at the end of the year featuring motion controls. Dead Rising 4 will also find its way to a new platform, with the Frank’s Big Package edition for PS4, which features all the previous DLC plus a new game mode that allows you to play as many iconic Capcom heroes, including their own powers.
The Tokyo Game Show 2017 will take place in Japan from September 21 to 24. Check out the list of Capcom’s games below.
- Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package (PS4) – Playable
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (PS4, XBO, PC) – Playable (also at the Family Game Park), Stage
- Monster Hunter Stories Ver. 1.2 Renewal Edition (3DS) – Playable (Family Game Park), Stage
- Monster Hunter: World (PS4) – Playable, Stage
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard Gold Edition (PS4, XBO, PC) – Stage
- Resident Evil Revelations (Switch) – Playable, Stage
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Switch) – Playable, Stage