Dark Souls 3 is set to be getting a new regulation patch tomorrow, which will bring a bit of downtime on the server side of things. The patch brings the game to 1.07 and addresses things like balancing issues and password matching rate. The servers are set to be offline for around 2 hours on all available platforms, and you can scroll down for the down times for each platform/region.
- Japan — 2016-05-20 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 3:00 AM – 5:00 AM (CET)
- US — 2016-05-19 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM (PDT)
- Japan — 2016-05-20 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 3:00 AM – 9:00 AM (CET)
- US — 2016-05-19 6:00 AM – 2016-05-20 12:00 AM (PDT)
- Japan — 2016-05-20 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CET)
- US — 2016-05-20 1:00 AM – 3:00 AM (PDT)
The patch notes were also shared by the Bandai Namco Community Manager on Reddit, which you can check out below.
- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell category
- Adjusted the efficiency of items: Dragon Slayer’s Axe, Crescent Axe, Dark Drift, Washing Pole, Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category
- Fixed the stamina attack of the partial weapon category
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed
Dark Souls 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.