Destiny 2 has only been out for a few days, but the digital Microsoft Store has already listed the first package of additional content for Xbox One. This first expansion, called Curse of Osiris, adds new story missions and side quests, new weapons, armor, and gear, and more cooperative and multiplayer content. The focus of this DLC would be to introduce multiple missions set in the new region of Mercury, instead of expanding the areas included in the base game.
Here is the official description of the package: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student – Ikora Rey.
Bungie seems to have learned a lot from the shortcomings of the original Destiny, making a much more polished, cohesive, and focused game this time, as we noted in our review.
Check out the list of content of the DLC, although even the official overview suggests that there are more surprises to be announced.
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious “Infinite Forest”
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more…
Check out the official page for Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris on the Microsoft Store.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One – eSRAM Preventing 1080p Games
- Xbox One to deliver twice the performance with DirectX 12 update
- Xbox One Update For Preview Members Improves Backwards Compatibility
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump