Bungie has released a new Destiny patch to update the game to 2.4.1 and bring quite a few changes to prepare for the Heroic Wrath Of The Machine Raid.
The latest patch includes several changes to the economy of the game. The light level cap has been raised to 400 in honor of the Heroic Wrath Of The Machine Raid releasing. Due to this the light level has changed in various rewards of the game such as Archon Forge, normal SIVA Strike and Heroic Strike Playlists. On top of this the seasonal Festival Of The Lost has returned allowing players to reclaim items from last year to use. Several items have also been deemd obtainable even if you do not own Rise Of Iron. Check out some of the patch notes below, for the full list at the blog.
- Fixed an issue where the Trespasser did not require an Exotic Shard to Infuse
- All changes to increase Light above 385 will take effect upon the release of Heroic Mode for Wrath of the Machine
- The SIVA Strike Playlist will now drop rewards up to 365 Light
- The Heroic SIVA Strike Playlist will now drop rewards up to 385 Light
- Archon’s Forge can now drop rewards up to 385 Light
- Archon’s Forge can now drop Ghosts and Artifacts up to 400 Light
- Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Crucible, and Strike Hoards will now provide drops up to 400 Light
- Wrath of the Machine, Trials of Osiris, and Iron Banner will now attempt to reward higher Light items on average
- Vanguard, Crucible, and Faction packages will now provide drops up to 390 Light
- Increased chance of Artifacts from Crota’s Bane Reputation Packages
- Increased chance of Ghosts from New Monarchy, Dead Orbit, Future War Cult, Vanguard, and Crucible Reputation Packages
- Rare Engrams will now decrypt up to 365 Light
- Legendary Engrams will now decrypt up to 385 Light
- Exotic Engrams will now decrypt up to 400 Light
Destiny: Rise Of Iron is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. As is the Heroic Wrath of The Machine raid.