Diablo 3 has a lot of changes coming its way between seasons, mats and now the fan favorite Necromancer class being announced. A brand new PTR just went live for the PC players of Diablo 3 which will allow them to take part in a few changes coming up as well as the much talked about Anniversary Event that was revealed at BlizzCon.
Although this event isn’t the only change hitting the PTR, it is one of the cooler ones to mention though. Check out it’s description below;
- New Feature: 20th Anniversary Event
- A mysterious group of Cultists is stirring up trouble! Hunt them down in Adventure Mode to uncover clues that reveal a portal into Tristram’s past, and rediscover the terrifying darkness that took hold of the town so many years ago…
- This event is only available in January
- Please note that the anniversary event features a pre-cursor event
- This will start a few hours before the rest of the event is available on the PTR
Other changes include some quality of life changes and individual class changes which can all be seen on the official blog post regarding the 2.4.3 PTR. The Anniversary event will allow players to relive the events of the original Diablo within Diablo 3’s adventure mode in January. The PTR is a great way for fans to take an early look at it.