Bethesda, released a brand new video today showcasing all of the multiplayer maps available at launch for the new Doom. Id Software released the information with details, including the names of all the maps which total to nine. The publisher also revealed that some of the maps will include one or two-way teleporters that players and demons can use in the matches.
- Excavation: A modest-sized UAC mining outpost. Watch out for the rock grinder.
- Infernal: A mid-sized Hell map with both interior and exterior elements. Lots of platforms and chasms, along with teleporters.
- Chasm: This massive map takes you deep below the polar ice caps of Mars. A great place to play Freeze Tag.
- Disposal: This smaller map is the main waste processing facility for the UAC research and residential complexes. Unsurprisingly, it’s full of radioactive slime.
- Helix: This is where they experiment on demons and develop advanced weaponry. Which, naturally, makes it perfect for a quick round of Clan Arena.
- Perdition: Disjointed and sadistic, this ancient arena is populated by the agonized moans of unfortunate souls who have suffered within its realm.
- Sacrilegious: Set within a fracture of Hell, this map offers clear lines of sight. Move fast… or die faster.
- Heatwave: An industrial UAC facility with glistening halls that will soon be slicked with human (and demon) blood.
- Beneath: Before being beamed to Earth, the energies of Hell are harnessed in this symmetrical and cavernous location.
Doom’s closed beta will run from March 31st to April 3rd, on all consoles for players who reserved Wolfenstein: The New Order. Doom releases on May 13th, 2016 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.