Update patch 1.09 will be available soon for EA Sports UFC 2. A developer for the game has posted some of the early patch notes.
EA Sports UFC 2 animator, Geoff Harrower, posted details of patch 1.09 on his Twitter account. The patch itself will have more details, although a release date has yet to be determined. Check out the details below.
- Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction to the legs or body. This should fix the “magic combo” issues.
- Tuned AI transition denial success rate to be more dependent on grapple advantage
- Increased stand up arm health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%
- Reduced stand up arm health recovery when holding High Block by 20%
- Fixed exploit that allowed fighters to hold their opponent in side saddle with little opportunity for escape
- Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to better understand grappling mechanics and timing
- Improved AI takedown defense
- Further AI stamina management tuning
- Taunt with @BlessedMMA in the last 20 seconds of the round and have your opponent taunt back to end a round “The Holloway”
We’ll let you know once update patch 1.09 is available to download. It might come out for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles soon with UFC 200 this weekend.
Update: Full patch notes as outlined by EA.
- Abel Trujillo- Men’s Lightweight
- Evan Dunham- Men’s Lightweight
- Rashid Magomedov – Men’s Lightweight
- Sean O’Connell – Men’s Light Heavyweight
- Added Donald Cerrone to Welterweight.
- Added the ability to end a round “The Holloway” when you taunt with Max Holloway in the last 20 seconds of the round and your opponent taunts back.
- Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to understand opportune moments to attempt takedowns, reversals, transitions and submissions.
- Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction following a strike to the legs or body.
- Reduced Stand Up Arm Health recovery when holding High Block by 20%.
- Increased Stand Up Arm Health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%.
Added Tutorials to the Main Menu. View videos to learn about the basic and advanced gameplay features. Only available when the system is set to English