EA Sports has released the first major title update following the launch of FIFA 15. The update is only available now on PC via the Origin service, but there are plans to release it soon on PS4 and Xbox One as well. Most of the fixes contained in this update seem like standard post-launch clean up. Take a look at the full list below to see everything that is getting patched:
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
- Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
- Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
If you own FIFA 15 on PC then you should make sure you download and install the update before you next play the game. Not doing so could cause issues with online play if you are matched with someone who already has the update.