Dubbed version 1.20, this update provides a mix of customization and balancing for various character maneuvers/actions and Aragami. Most notable among them is Havakiri, a mechanized Aragami with rocket boosters for legs and blades for arms, who has become something of a menace for many players.
As for new content, the update will introduce something called “Certification Missions,” which unlocks new rewards when beaten at higher difficulties, as well as Amen-Ra, a second variant of Ra, who “threatens to plunge everything into the abyss with its blazing orbs.”
Here is everything God Eaters out there have to look forward to:
A new Aragami Approaches – Amen-Ra: An Ash Aragami that threatens to plunge everything into the abyss with its blazing orbs . A crimson horn made of highly concentrated crystal positioned atop its head is a symbol of the exceptional energy Amen-Ra possesses.
Certification Mission – Get “certified” by completing the mission at higher difficulties and unlock new rewards.
New Skin Tones for your Character – Change the complexion of your created God Eater.
Password Protection for your Assault Missions – Add a password for your created Assault Missions.
New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.
New hairstyles and accessories – Even more customization options are available for your God Eater.
- Adjust Havakiri’s movement and AI
- Adjust Nemain’s section HP.
- Adjust Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour attack
- Charge time of each devour action will be shortened, and make the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it.
- Motion of dealing shield guard will gets faster
- Shortened the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard”
- Enable to turn around when dealing guard during jump.
- Adjust the activate condition of some acceleration trigger.
- Add advanced guard to Buster Blade
- Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
- Make the cancellation timing faster after launching Impulse Edge of Long Blade
- Make the dealing motion of long blade’s zero stance faster
- Shortened the charge finishing time to Charge Spear
- Extend the time of inputting a button of Variant Scythe’s
- Burst Arts “Hell or Heaven”
- Powering up Biting Edge
- Adjust Link Burst Rounds not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust healing property module not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust the motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base”
Notably, this update doesn’t feature the plethora of missions developer Marvelous and Bandai Namco mentioned previously, but these balance updates will likely be more than welcome for many, and are bound to make the aforementioned missions more manageable once they do arrive.