Capcom has announced the games that it will be bringing over to the Tokyo Game Show (TGS) 2016. The main attraction is Resident Evil 7.
Gematsu translated what Capcom has to offer at TGS 2016. Resident Evil 7 is the highlight although a pair of Monster Hunter games are also playable. The Monster Hunter franchise is huge over in Japan. Capcom’s lineup can be seen below.
- Monster Hunter Spirits (Arcade) – Playable
- Monster Hunter Stories (3DS) – Playable, Stage Event, Live Stream – Visit the theater booth to see the opening movie and a special video you won’t see elsewhere.
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard (PS4, PSVR, XBO, PC) – Playable (PS4, PSVR), Stage Event, Live Stream – The latest demo will make its first debut in Japan.
- Toraware no Palm (iOS, Android) – Playable, Stage Event
If you are unable to make it to TGS 2016, you’ll be happy to know that it will be streamed online. Capcom is likely to reveal new information about Resident Evil 7. The game’s story is still somewhat vague which is a good thing as it prevents spoilers from leaking out.
The new Resident Evil game is being well received by most fans so far. The franchise started to stray away from the survival horror genre in recent games and fans hated that.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018