Warner Bros. has now released update patch 4 for the Mad Max video game.
The patch is available now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Several things have been updated to make the game have a much smoother experience than before.
General Updates for All Platforms:
- Map improvements and fixes.
- Fixed a problem with a draw bridge’s winch in Great Watcher.
- Fixed an instance where The Jaw’s locks couldn’t be destroyed.
- Fixed several issues involving projects in Strongholds
- Improved performance in several locations
- Corrected a couple of annoying softlock issues
- Corrected how Warcriers would suddenly stop doing their job if Max would leave the area and then come back without disposing of them.
- Fixed a camera problem in some instances
- Fixed an instance where Insignias wouldn’t be accurately tracked after being destroyed.
- Polish of collision meshes against the certain terrain and objects
- Fixed a couple of persistent UI issues
- Corrected the momentary inability to use Fast Travel after certain Wasteland Missions.
- General bug fixes
Win64 Specific Updates:
- Steam Controller support added to the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Resolution defaulted to a lower setting. Saves should now retain the player selected Resolution.
- Fixed an issue where overall volume remained low after adjusting Volume settings.
- Fixed a problem with the Refresh Rate setting being reset to 24hz with the previous patch. Those settings now correctly persist through updates.
- Fixed a problem with remaining stuck in Jeet’s Stronghold after completing the Dinki-Di’s mission in some cases.
- Fixed a UI conflict issue for Settings not being saved when selecting an option with the mouse and then using the keyboard to change and confirm the change.
- Implemented a Virtual Keyboard for when accessing WBPlay credentials fields with a controller.
- Implemented a smoother loading screen transition across the screens when using a multiple screens display setup.
- Fixed missing images for certain keyboard functions in the Keymapping Options Menu.
- Corrected instances where the Pause menu would display incorrect control labels when switching between Keyboard+Mouse controls and a Controller.
- Fixed a navigation restriction problem after using Escape to exit certain menu panels.
- Fixed the problem with accessing a Challenge Category once that category was completed.
- Polished controls in the Map screen to avoid having the “Action” control result in placing a Marker in the map.