2K Games has now released the first patch for the PC version of NBA 2K15.
NBA 2K15 has had a patchy (pardon the pun) history since it launched back on October 7th. Most of the blame lies with the game’s servers. Other gamers found it hard to redeem downloadable content and more. It was not a pretty launch to say the least. Over two weeks on and problems still persist for some gamers.
Thankfully a patch has now been released for the PC version of NBA 2K15 to address some of these problems. Hopefully a patch will come to the PS4 and Xbox One versions very soon. The patch is only 80MB in size.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
- Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
- The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
- Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.