EA Sports has now released details for the first NBA Live 16 update that is available now.
NBA Live 16 is available for EA Access members starting from today so Xbox One owners may get a chance to download this update. It improves on many issues that the game has been receiving. EA Sports notes it addresses some of the problems people have seen from the demo.
- General stability improvements to correct desync.
- Hoop Dome objective unlock update.
- Fixed issue where users aren’t given certain achievements in Summer Circuit.
- Addressed Matchmaking issue where users were unable to find opponent in H2H.
- Addressed general functionality issues.
- View Skills adjustment in LIVE Run to match actual Skill Levels.
- Addressed issue where player avatars are not showing up in the lobbies when users join a Pro-AM lobby.
- Addressed softlock when trying to play Tip Off after accessing Playbooks.
- Modify stepback gather inputs to avoid conflict with spin gather.
- Enabled pump fakes on inside shots.
- Fix for AI not completing up and under sequence.
- General emotion tuning for more variety.
- Handoff indicator tuning.
- Animation adjustments to backdown and denial catches.
- Corrected incorrect defensive indicator colors to display during gameplay.