Sony brought back the PlayStation Store last night with a robust offering of new content for both traditional PSN subscribers and PlayStation Plus members. Unfortunately, the re-launch didn’t go as smoothly as planned. Upon login, users are getting errors in multiple areas. Some members are reporting having issues logging in, installing game data, and adding funds to their wallets. It could be that the online marketplace is seeing unprecedented traffic considering the length of the outage.
The “Welcome Back” package is still not live yet, but is rumored to be returning as soon as these initial bugs are worked out.
- No Man’s Sky and Madden 17 were PlayStation Store’s Top Sellers for August 2016
- PSN Welcome Back Package is Alive
- Full PSN Restoration, PlayStation Store Returns This Week
- Is Life of Black Tiger the Worst PS4 Trailer of All Time?
- PlayStation Store Introduces Rather Disappointing Inaugural PS Plus Specials Week